Thursday, February 7, 2008

What to Write?

I don’t know what to write about. I have to write this blog for a class, but what to write? Rando Caarlson’s “Blogging for Dummies” says that “You should write about something that you are interested in and something that you can write about with passion on a regular basis.” But what are the interests of a large, doughy geek? What are my interests?
My interests include snowboarding, golf, Firefly, writing, onions, Futurama, Stephen Colbert, Jack Daniels, rock climbing, The Muppets, Boston punk rock, junk removal, Guitar Hero, Watchmen, annoying Alex, Scrubs, Tetris and fishing, to name a few. But, I don’t think that I could write about any of those things with any passion on a weekly basis.
As a matter of fact, there is only one thing that I really could write about with any passion. But, for a guy, it’s something that is so clichéd and so unoriginal. I wish I could write about my love of the arts or how to beer batter different kinds of food but I just don't have it in me. So, with that said, from here on out this space will be reserved for news and my opinions on all things related to the greatest football team in the world, The St Louis Rams.

No comments: